Back to School Information
For questions about enrollment, please visit the District Enrollment page. More information will be coming in August!
Suggested School Supplies
If your family wishes to purchase school supplies, listed below are some different purchasing options you might consider. As always, we encourage the East Grand Rapids community to purchase their supplies from local vendors and stores that are homegrown in Michigan.
- Purchase from 1st Day School Supplies (May 2 - July 1) with delivery to your home - Information found here.
- Please use this suggested school supply list when purchasing online at local retail stores.
- For incoming kindergarten students, please click to visit the district enrollment page.
- 2022-2023 Volunteer Consent Form (online submission)- This form must be submitted for approval in advance of being permitted to volunteer.
- Lakeside Elementary Family Directory
Resources for Parents
- Anxiety in Children: Click here for a presentation by Mr. Chad Jackson, School Social Worker, regarding anxiety in children. This presentation was originally given at the PTO meeting on February 8, 2022. Additional printouts that are referenced in the presentation can be found here.